Looking to get together with your friends for a fun activity? Book a private virtual workshop and get the following:
- Two to five participants, connecting via Zoom
- Choose any design from those available below
- Each participant picks from the options provided, or get customized colours for your group (think team or school colours, or matching bridesmaids pieces)
- Choose the timeslot that works best for you and your friends
- Participants each pay their own registration, or one person can pay for multiple/all participants
- Local participants in Ottawa-Gatineau can use their own tools if they have them (two chain nose pliers) or borrow some for the workshop at no cost. Participants outside Ottawa-Gatineau will need to have their own pliers.
- Pliers will be sanitized before being delivered along with the workshop materials, and picked up within 2 days afterwards at a time convenient for the participant
How to book:
- Check the calendar for available timeslots. Note that different workshops have different durations.
- Submit a workshop booking request by filling out the form below the calendar.
- Receive email confirmation of your workshop and get a personalized link to share with your friends.
- Using your personalized link, you and your friends can purchase your materials in the colour of your choice. Within Ottawa, participants have the option of borrowing sanitized pliers to use during the workshop, at no extra cost.
- Kits will be delivered by contactless delivery within Ottawa-Gatineau, or by Canada Post mail within Canada.
- WITHIN OTTAWA-GATINEAU: please purchase your materials at least 2 days prior to the workshop. A date/time for contactless delivery will be arranged.
- OUTSIDE OTTAWA-GATINEAU: please purchase your materials at least 2 weeks prior to the workshop to allow time for delivery by mail.